Monday, June 14, 2010

New home project

We recently bought a house here in Maryland and I am looking forward to fixing it up a bit and making it look wonderful! The lawn hasn't been maintained in about three or four years and needs some work and at one point there was a pool in our yard but not anymore! So now there is just a huge sand circle in my back yard and I don't like it.



So here are my workers helping me make it pretty! We found some sand stone and have gotten about a 1/4 of the area covered but we need to go get another load or two but just haven't done it yet. I can't wait until it is done. It will look so nice with the natural shapes of the rock and have it as a nice patio! Maybe next weekend we will get the time to go out and get the rocks and finish putting them in. Its a bit hard for me to do it all since I am 7 and a half months pregnant but I can handle it!

1 comment: